Thursday, January 14, 2010

Well I had a link For this dude Peter Booth but dont know if it works so if it doesnt then just google Peter Booth and theres a picture called "Man with trees in snow" and it's really cool. I know that its not 3-D But I feel like if I applyed the same feeling I have with clay to paint then I would get somthing very similar to some of Booth's stuff. It's really puts yo into this off mood and it's not good or bad but the painting is so soul sucking that you kind of want to be in that mood. I Dont know? It's really cool though.

3 comments:

  1. I like how you got your inspiration from a photo and i also like how you apply a certain mood.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your scene inside a head characters are looking really fun. Have you decided on a medium to get that beam effect from the UFo in ur smashed alien head? robbie thought celophane would work but Im not so sure? wait what if you made from like a plastic tube or something. You could probably solicit tylers help for stuff like that

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your concentration idea. The faces with what their thinking of in the back of the head is great. It goes outside of the box and is original. I think that you will have no problem thinking of ideas based off of your work shown here. The spaceship one is my favorite. Very uniqe.

    ReplyDelete